5795 Pleasant Hill Rd
Milford. Ohio 45150
Home of the DALTECH Talkback Box
For more information contact Jack Cunkelman
First some general information:
- The "TALKBACK BOX" is designed to simplify the audio setup at the talent positions where talent
talkback to the control room is required.
- The single push-button on the top of the box removes the microphone from the air circuit and routes
it to the talkback circuit.
- The talkback circuitry in the box produces a line level (nom -10db) output that is transformer
isolated to eliminate ground loops.
- The "TALKBACK BOX" contains a complete 2 channel (Interrupted and Non Interrupted) RTS equivalent IFB
- Power for the talkback circuitry is provided by the IFB station plugged into the box.
- The AIR Microphone circuit is completely passive. If the power to an IFB station is lost , only the
IFB and talkback functions will be lost - the air microphone circuit will still function normally.
- The talkback output level is fixed at about -10db. This level, when fed into the line level input of
a speaker amplifier should allow the amplifier gain pot to run about midrange. The level is low enough
that no crosstalk problems should be experienced in bringing the talkback signal back down the mic level
Click here for more information